Wherever you turn, you’ll find enchanting architectural backdrops for that perfect photo.
This National Historic Landmark offers:
- 2,200 square-foot Grand Hall with a brass spiral staircase
- 50-foot high ceiling
- Large, ornate windows with dramatic views of the River Side Terrace and Ohio River
- Two easily accessible outdoor patios: River Side Terrace and Water Tower Plaza
- Spacious River Side Lawn for tented receptions and parties
- Michaelis Events for food, beverage and rentals
- Warming kitchen
- First floor restrooms
- Free access to the WaterWorks museum, located in the West Wing
- Complimentary AV
Venue Capacity and Rental Information
Our versatile space can accommodate parties of 350 or more people when using the outdoor River Side Lawn. Learn more about rental rates and what's included in venue rental, including seating capacity and location options.
Catering and Rental Needs
Michaelis Events is the exclusive caterer and rental provider for the Louisville Water Tower Park. They are recognized for their high standards of excellence across a wide range of budgets, tastes, and preferences, while consistently delivering superior food and beverage service. As an added convenience, Michaelis can also assist with all of your rental needs.
Rental agreements are processed on a first-received basis and available dates may be held for put 14 days. A deposit of $500 is required by the end of the 14-day period to secure your date. Please keep in mind that spring and fall are popular wedding seasons so we encourage you to book your date as early as possible.
For more information or to schedule a site visit, please call 502.897.1481 or complete and submit our contact form.