We keep life flowing
Louisville Water has a rich history of quality, innovation, value, and service. Today, nearly one million people depend on our team to provide safe, high-quality drinking water, and we’re proud to deliver on that promise every day.
A company is only as good as its people. We are searching for skilled individuals to join our team. As a Louisville Water employee, you will be joining a high-performing, diverse workforce who will contribute to the success of the organization. Our employees develop fulfilling careers and make a positive impact in our community.
Full-time employees receive competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package, which includes:
- Basic Term Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Kentucky Public Pensions Authority (KPPA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) – Medical & Dependent Care
- Supplemental and Dependent Term Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance
- Deferred Compensation Plans: 401(k) & 457
- Tuition Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
- Parental Leave
Learn more about our culture and why we believe quality water = quality of life.
Are you looking to work for a company that provides an essential asset to the community?
Browse current openings and apply now.
Louisville Water is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at 502.569.3600.