Our water service line is the pipe that brings fresh, clean water from the water company's connection to the point of entry into your home. If you are a homeowner, you are responsible for the repair and maintenance of this service line. Unfortunately, repairs to this line can be expensive and require trained technicians with specialized equipment to locate and fix the leak.
Louisville Water Company recommends customers determine whether the Water Service Line Coverage is appropriate for them by considering their desire for such coverage, the age of their home, the area in which they live, and their ability to pay for the service.
With Water Service Line Coverage from HomeServe, you'll benefit from:
- 24-Hour Emergency Repair Hotline - available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Professional and priority response - HomeServe will send a local, licensed plumber who will make your covered emergency a priority.
- Up to $7,000 of annual coverage – with as many calls as you need for qualified repairs.
- Additional benefit - up to $750 annually is also available for the repair or replacement of sidewalk/pavement damages due to repairs.
- Quality work - Repairs performed are guaranteed for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
Water service line emergencies can happen at any time of the year. Don't be stung by costly repair bills. Coverage is $6.49 a month; for more information or to enroll call TOLL-FREE 1-877-444-2480 or click here.