2019 by the numbers:
- Water quality violations: 0 (12 years in a row)
- Million gallons per day average daily delivery: 119.52
- Valves in our system at the end of the year: 52,945
- Hydrants in our system at the end of the year: 24,603
- Miles of new water mains installed: 14
This is just a sample of the information you can find in the 2019 Louisville Water Annual Report [PDF].
"We finished the year with outstanding results," said President & CEO Spencer Bruce. "We sold 33.4 billion gallons of water and earned $182 million in revenue from water sales. Our owner, Louisville Metro, received a solid return on its investment—as it has for many years."