- The Allis Chalmers steam engine was completely stripped and repainted.
- All windows were replaced with historically correct window units.
- The only two original window/door assemblies were restored.
- Original cast-iron transoms that had been covered up were discovered and restored to original condition.
- Original copper cornice was repaired.
- Historically accurate slate roofing was installed.
- Interior original plaster finish on walls was repaired and repainted.
- Terra cotta tile was restored to its original finish on all window openings and arched passageways.
We are here to help