For over 150 years, Louisville Water Company has been in the business of protecting public health by providing an abundant supply of high-quality, great-tasting drinking water. Our customers are an integral part of our success through their participation in our Cross-Connection Control Prevention Program. This program ensures that a barrier is installed between the public water supply and potential pollutants within a customers plumbing.
- Building Closed? Why You Should Flush Your Pipes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Did you get a letter in the mail?
- Cross Connection Control Program Brochure (11.5 MB PDF file)
- Backflow Prevention Device Test and Maintenance Form (PDF)
- Contact a Cross-Connection Control Program Specialist or our Customer Care Center.